Friday, December 6, 2013

Thanksgiving

Game time with Grandma.
 Hat day.
 J & I&O decided to do every puzzle we had while I took E to the doctor one morning. 
 Had to enjoy the little bit of snow we got before Thanksgiving.
 Elias didn't last long. It was too cold/windy.
 I found some old beans in the pantry. Playtime.
Thanksgiving day. She made her own Indian attire. She even used a real feather.
 Olivia helped Grandpa do something to the neck of the turkey. I can't remember what. It's gross.
Very thankful for family.  Those here, and not here. 
 
You would think we were fixing for an army.
 Isaac asked for the big leg.
 Then it got passed around and they all ate from it.
 So yummy.
 Elias has gone potty on the big boy potty a handful of times. I'm thinking of pushing for it a little more come January. This is not how he uses the potty every time!
Storytime before bed. 
 Headin home.

No comments: