Isaac was very proud of making this cheese boy.
This is Elias' cheese boy.
I now fully understand what it's like to be a grandparent. We watched a puppy for a weekend. It was so fun to have her, but it was also nice to know she was leaving after a few days. This is Ellie. Since the kids have been wanting a puppy, they LOVED every minute of it. I just had to smile while laying in bed listening to it bark for 13minutes in her cage before falling asleep. They even get you up in the middle of the night to be let out. Awww.... so glad Luci isn't a puppy anymore!
Which one is Ellie?
This is my favorite memory.
When trying to leave to return movies to the library, I noticed one case did not have a dvd in it. However, I had just had it in my hand. I looked everywhere and couldn't figure out for the life of me where I put it. After retracing my every step, I found it here. In the drawer of course.
Thanks for neighbors who let us use their leaves every year!
Elias' first time being buried. I didn't get a pic with Olivia this year, but she was there too!
Super hero after bath.
Another super hero.
Just because. He looks big to me. And a little ornery.
Goes with the pictures from above.
Another day we went out to pick up seeds. I thought this was a cute brother moment.
Flicking lady bugs off the tree.
Before school one morning. She slept in braids. Apparently this is the going thing right now.
TWIZZLERS!!!!
Bowling with the Stringfellows. The kids helped keep score. It was at UT so there were no fancy tv score keepers.
Her balls rolled ever so slowly, but she was consistent.
Isaac let go of his balls about 2 ft from the start of the lane.
With Erin.
With Elaina.
Elias pushed 2 balls down. One got stuck 1/2 way. He spent the rest of the time walking around, clapping, and doing thing like this.
I'm liking his long hair...but I see a haircut in the near future.
Justin and Erik took the big kids to a basketball game after bowling. They enjoyed the special treats and staying up late.
Shooting each frosted mini wheat before eating it. Those things aren't going anywhere but in his tummy! The smile on his face after each shot was crack up.


No comments:
Post a Comment