It's official. We have no more infants in the house. Bitter sweet. He's happy cuz he took some icing off the side and ate it first.
I think he liked seeing himself on his cake.
Here's the final product. I had help from the fam in picking a trampoline cake...because of how much he loved jumping all summer long. Plus it was his 2nd 3-syllable word....right after marshmallow.
Opening one present early from G&G since they came during the day.
I'm glad it was nice enough weather to jump as a family some before dinner. He's doing a balancing act.
Down time...except Elias. He's ready to kick.
Not sure what to think about this one. They all have their hand at their mouth.
Thanks for sending the gift Gramp and Nana!
Toy Study.
Having fun with neighbor John.
Brought to you by: Olivia Photography.
I can't imagine life without him. He's such a blessing and brings so much fun to the family. Happy Birthday to Elias!!

No comments:
Post a Comment