Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas So Far

The kids really like taking the manger scene out of the box.
 They decorated the upstairs tree first, then the downstairs.  I think Isaac and Olivia put on all the ornaments except for a few I helped Elias put on the tree.
 Christmas with G&G.  I think she looks pretty good for having surgery 3 days earlier!
 Fun doodle toy for the car! 
 Sweet batmobile.  It even shoots!!
 You can't go wrong with getting a baby for Olivia.
 An owl mug....since she's a hoot owl.  Now she can stay up late with a cup of tea!
It's the 4th Annual Gingerbread Making Night with the Strings!
 This year we kept it small, but added trees. Super neat idea Erin!
 Elias did his share of eating while decorating.
 Ta Da!
 And since the big game was on, this is where Justin and Erik spent most of the evening.  I think MO lost. Boo.
 Final products.  Of the 4 we took home, Luci ate 2 of them. Whoops.  Luci waited two days and then decidred she wanted to reach the back of the counter.  Shoulda known.
 I just liked the cheese face.
Olivia performed in our church's children's program -3 services.  She had a speaking part during one of the songs.  Precious.
Mr. Incredible and Batman.
Isaac came in one morning so excited to show me what he drew.  I said, "Aww....it's a guy next to a flower.  And is that poop?"  He
says "YES! IT'S POOP!"\so excitedly and runs to show dad too!

No comments: