This is Elias' last night sleeping as a 2 year old. I laughed out loud and couldn't pass up the picture!
After playing at the park with the Fowlers, Elias and I met Justin at Subway for a birthday lunch. He was acting hilarious so here are a few pics....maybe a lot....to show some personality.
I love you Dad!
Glasses had to come off as not to break them.
Listen to me laugh Dad!
Oh you so funny!
But I don't want to show my shirt.....hahahahahaha!
Getting closer to party.
Neighbors came over for pizza and cake. (only 1 neighbor showing)
Elias, looky here and smile...and this is what we got.
Olivia may or may not have had anything to do with the choosing of his cake, but he said he wanted it. If he didn't know what monster trucks were before, he definitely does now.
Since we had a double birthday with Connor (3wks later than Elias), Tara and I got to make our cakes together. It was so much better than being alone in the kitchen for so long! We had fun making them. Connor had a rescue bot cake.
And here's Connor since I didn't get a pic with him and his cake.
Close to present time...
Presents!
His 1st present was cheddar penguins. He expressed so much excitement for them! Everyone laughed.
I sneaked this picture during Justin's prayer before the pizza. Everyone else had their eyes shut and sitting still. Not Elias. Ok, and not me either....

No comments:
Post a Comment