We started a new tradition this year of Bingo at Christmas. FUN!
"SHE SAID B9!!!" (Luci trying to help Elias and I play bingo.)
"BINGO!!!"
Logan and Connor got these guns that Isaac really liked.
The men are frying shrimp in the garage. A possible new tradition.
Of course!
I think this is the start of bingo before the help came.
Monopoly was the theme for this year.
This little light of mine...we're going to let it shine.
Fowlers
Grandma and Grandpa getting ready to open their presents.
Haven't posted a selfie in a while.
Luci got her present too. Bones.
This was a new addition to our Christmas decor. Nativity set the kids can actually play with. J found it online and it's the coolest one I've seen for kids.
Olivia fighting the dogs for a place on the couch.
He loves to cook.
I made this blueberry cake for the first time. (Mom's recipe) It's supposed to be as tall as Tara's top knuckles (she has big hands). And the blueberries are not supposed to drip off. Apparently I misinterpreted the directions....
We found the thing that will keep Dad up past 9:00pm! He was up playing till 11p multiple nights! He is cut throat.
Glad Fowlers were up to celebrate!!

No comments:
Post a Comment