Friday, January 16, 2015

More Fowler

Before we get in to the other Fowler visit pics I found, I wanted to show what Luci does when she hears the click of the heater come on. Heat Hog.
 Because Olivia is such a light sleeper and wakes up at the bat of an eyelash, I haven't taken many sleep pictures of her. But I couldn't resist this one. She wrote out a rotation list for all her bed friends. Each one gets a night to snuggle with her all night long. Aww...
 When Tara was here, we took our boys to the mall play place a few times during bad weather. The tent is their favorite. They also jump from the stump to the tent...just like spiderman.
 One mall visit with Uncle Will. While shopping for Logan some jeans, a snack break was required. What better place to eat??
 We took the kids bowling. 
 Is this not how you are supposed to sit?
 Big kids watched, little kids bowled.
 We all had a great time!
I watched Logan and Connor for a day while Tara and Will got to go out. We built this hospital jail thing. It also coupled as a car wash.
 We played games.
 Connor and Logan weren't into cards or board games so much, but they sure liked this angry birds game!
 Then we went to the park and I found Elias and Connor at the top of the slide eating their snack.
 Testing out all the headphones. Yep, they work.
 Whatever it is, it must be good!
 Super hero yard run. When Olivia rang our amazingly loud bell, the superheros would have to run back to the garage and get their mission.
 Elias really liked this.

No comments: