The Bunny. Oh, the Bunny. It's name: Hoppy. Justin "found" Hoppy at school. Actually, a bird dropped it right in front of him while walking into school. It ended up coming home with him. Olivia and Isaac LOVED, LOVED it.
We fed it. And they played with it.
Which brings us to this picture. While watching it in the kitchen, the kids said Hoppy was in the corner and then just 'hopped into the cabinet'. Had it really just been in the cabinet, that would be easy. It actually hopped UNDER the cabinet. After much contemplation, Justin says, "Well, I know what I have to do." And he did. Started with taking out the nice boards he recently replaced under the sink.
And then drilled holes and sawed the wood under the cabinet. But alas, there were TWO pieces of wood to cut, one for each cabinet.
If you look close, you can see the bunny in the far corner. With a toilet plunger stick (never used on toilets) he was able to "rescue" the bunny. The kids enjoyed him a few more days after that. Justin let Hoppy go in a field after seeing him take a turn for the worse. RIP.
Play time with Justin. Yee Haw.
He never uses a pacifier, but here he is taking a break from playing with dad. (Tara, his thumb is now raw from sucking it so much!)
He wanted to sleep on the bean bags J brought home from school. This is how I found him. I probably would not have chosen that way, but looks like he was comfy enough to drool.
I let them do dishes for real by themselves. All I did was dry and put away. And if we eat off a little crusted-over gunk, then so be it.
Lunch can't get any better than this!
Helping with the carrots. He likes to stand on his toes a lot.
Helping with the carrot peeling.
Peek-a-boo with Olivia during breakfast.
Ring a round the rosie.
Girl scout vest...and pic with dad. She has finished getting her daisy petals and has a few patches on the back.
I made a cake for a friend's son who turned 5. Leonardo is his favorite.
We went to the pick-it-yourself place again. This time for strawberries.
This is in here only because it shows Elias is standing by himself! And he can bend down, turn around, and walk IF he really wants to. And that's if he REALLY wants to.
Aww...
Aww... some more.
He had fun with the watering spickets.
Somebody likes strawberries.
His bucket stayed empty the whole time after he realized that he could eat the berries and not just throw them in the bucket like Easter eggs.

No comments:
Post a Comment