Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Ain't She A "Daisy"

So proud of Olivia for her bravery today during Daisy's (Girl Scouts).  She had to present her project in front of all of the girls and parents in her troop by herself.  The project was called "Red Robin Project".  Each girl had to choose an animal and talk about how to care for it.  Olivia made a book about how to care for bunnies.  My little girl is growing up (wiping a tear now).


2 comments:

Erin S said...

That made me teary!!!! So sweet. I, too, am so proud of her! That is not easy to do. yah, Olivia! I'd like a live version of that presentation when I see her next. I need to brush up on my red robin knowledge :)

Fowler said...

Ohhh my goodness!!! That was SOOO SWEET to watch! I'm so proud of her too!!! Such a big girl and so brave! Give her a hug for me!