Friday, February 8, 2013

Isaac Turned the Big 0-4.

Isaac turned 4 on January 29!  It's crazy how fast time is going and what a big boy he looks like all of a sudden!  He got his birthday donut before Olivia went to school.  I think they were laughing so hard here because he tried to blow out the candle and missed....about 2 inches away.
For his cake, I made a Lightning McQueen cake.  He wanted the Lightning with the piston cup on the hood, like the one he has.  He took a long look at it and decided he wanted to eat the eyes first. 
Elaina came to celebrate with us too.
He got a bike along with some other cool toys.
 We played at a park for awhile.  I had so much fun watching him.
 Elias wasn't too sure, but Olivia liked it. What was really funny was when my mom and I got on it....
 Not only can he go down the slide, he can go up it!
Weeee!!!
 G&G came and hung out for the day.
I can't imagine life without Isaac. I am thankful for everyday I get to stay home with him.  He is such a blessing to the family. He truly brings lots of laughter....just like his name means. 

No comments: