We spent the night at my parents house so we could enjoy nice weather and be outside. Justin, Olivia, Isaac, and I took the "longest bike ride ever" while there. My dad picked Isaac up and drove him back in the truck towards the last little bit of the ride. We went all the way to the end of their neighborhood (it was long).
Here Elias was REALLY enjoying a cookie. He would throw his head back and give the biggest smile after every bite.
They were playing Mother May I. Very funny to watch!
Though you can't tell, Isaac and Olivia were walking backwards up the hill.
We gave a concert. Mom taught me how to play the autoharp. I've got one song so far in my repertoire: Rejoice in the Lord Always.
Olivia played a little one.
Isaac played the drum (I forget what it's actually called). We played the flute and a mini violin too. I was inspired and came home and pulled out my trumpet for Isaac and Elias one day. Isaac was able to get a sound out of it!
This is Elias's first sucker. VERY FUNNY to watch! He was so happy!
I took Isaac and Elias to the zoo one day. Every single one of these blue blocks was put away in the bins when we got there. Isaac made a friend (ducked behind a tower) and built this with him. It's so cool how Isaac can make best friends with anyone whose willing to play wherever we go.
Elias liked the puppet show booth.
Olivia had President's Day off but Justin had to work. The kids and I went to Tataru's open gym. They were so proud to pay with their own money they had gotten from Gramp & Nana.




No comments:
Post a Comment