Grandaddy turned 90 on Jan 25! We all met at Olive Garden to celebrate. Mom brought the birthday tree, balloons, and blowers. Olivia thought we should wear our funny hats (O's cowboy hat & E's red hair didn't make this picture). I guess mom opted to leave her clown suit in the trunk.
Picture: Fords, Grandpa, Grandma, Grandaddy, Judy, Linda, Dan(Judy's son), Jim(Judy's son), Levi, Treasure.
The Potters. Grandaddy still seems young and spry to me. And he still cuts up with jokes. I am very thankful for him and feel blessed to be apart of the same family.
I couldn't get the picture with the nose on, but cute none the less.
Isaac stayed right with him while he opened presents. This is a rubber chicken that squeaks. Every 90yr old needs one.
Isaac Joel and Joel Potter.
Happy Birthday Grandaddy! We love you!!

No comments:
Post a Comment