Thursday, August 2, 2012

Phone pictures

These are some pictures that I've had on my phone for a while. 
I took Isaac shopping at Old Navy (pre Elias) and this is what he found. I had to help him into the second boot because they were a tad too tall and tied together at the top. He was disappointed that he couldn't walk in them.
This was Olivia giving Justin a ballerina show when he got home from work. She wanted his help. I'm sure this is a picture we'll look back at in 20 years and cry. She doesn't even fit in the outfit anymore.
Isaac came downstairs and said "Look mom!" Hammer pants. Cool!
Grandpa was playing patty cake with him I think. It just made me laugh...with his turtle pjs and all.
Isaac driving a 4 wheeler. Pretend. At Bass Pro.
I'm not sure what happened when I took this picture, but it's a picture of Isaac. I keep it in my phone because it reminds me the kids are little angels and blessings from God, no matter how I feel on some days.
I took this one in Destin FL. I just LOVE the beach. 
Olivia and I went to the doctor for her "bumps". (Another story, but we now know how to take care of them.) Anyway, while waiting for the Dr. we had some fun with my phone. She started it because she loves taking goofy pictures with my phone. Hence, the hair. We did our share of laughing at them.

I took a turn too...
Isaac and Olivia get to drive in my parents neighborhood when we go to visit. It's kind out in the middle of no where with little traffic. I did the same thing when I used to visit my Nana and Grandpa.  
I saw this in the parking lot at the grocery store. I love these kinds of rays in the sky. This and orangey/pinky skies. Thanks God!
This was taken around the 4th of July with my friend Katie. We were not allowed to eat our lunch inside bounce usa. So we took it to the parking lot! It was a really windy day which is why I like the picture. The flag, so patriotic! It's also like we're walking on the moon. Except not.
Justin got this one for me. Just sittin around.

1 comment:

Fowler said...

LOVE these pictures!