Saturday, August 4, 2012

July. Swim. Gym. Eat.

Just drawing with chalk one morning in pjs. I like O's toe. 
I&O completed their summer reading log through the knox county library. Their prize was a coupon book for some free things around Knoxville. We enjoyed the East TN History Center and then they had Rita's Italian Ice on the square...all free!
Love it
He's getting closer! 
I love under the table shots. Elias (with help) sitting with Olivia.
This is how Luci was sleeping. She either got tired chewing, or didn't want anyone to take her bone. It was mostly stuck in her lips outside her teeth.
I&O want to feed Elias every chance they get. Here it's just puffs, but they do real food too. I have to tell Isaac to slow down sometimes. And get smaller bites. 
 I think he uses the bumbo more than Elias. He was playing his leapster in it.
We went to Tataru's Gym. Fun times!
 He usually walks sideways on it instead of one foot in front of the other. Kinda cute.
 Rope swing and blocks are fun. The trampolines behind are super jumpy.
 We finally got a picture of how Elias sucks his thumb. His fingers always turn out to the side. So cute!
 She's by my favorite flowers. Daisies. It's great to see them every time I drive up the driveway!
 Splash pad fun.
 Two totally different faces! And both show their unique personalities!
 Like it.

No comments: