Thursday, August 30, 2012

Just love it.
Playing with Dad before getting out of bed.
Justin was playing with the settings on our new camera so these look a little goofy, but I thought it was cute to see Isaac coloring. He's VERY thorough! And ambidextrous!
Giving me a show with wigs and hats.
One of Elias's favorite games to play when he lays down for naps and bedtime....and any other time of day too. Peek a boo! He usually starts the game by covering his own face with blankets.
We went on another family hike: House Mountain.
Isaac and Olivia pet the turtle that Justin found.
It was a loop and not very long. Perfect for the kids.
Eating lunch at a park after the hike.
At Barnes&Noble playing with the new train table...goodbye Thomas, hello Chuggington! They like to come here and play trains, put on shows on the stage, play with stuffed animals, & read books.
A family night of baseball. We all wore baseball hats...except Elias.
Justin also played soccer with the kids while I fed Elias. I think it wore them out!
I took all the kids to JCP to get free haircuts. On the way, Isaac stopped and studied this guy. I think he was impressed. I thought it was cute because he has his superman shirt on.
This is my and Isaac's lack of communication. I had the bag of Cheerios open, he flung the bag around. Cheerios all over the garage floor. Luci enjoyed helping with the clean up.

1 comment:

Fowler said...

Ahhhh! So many of these are GREAT! Love the one of Elias in the crib.....and Isaac coloring....and baseball night! Can't wait to take Logan to the new Chuggington train table!!!! love you! T