Elias and I went to a pumpkin patch at a garden center with MOPS. Our friends Ruth and Eli were there too.
They got to pick a pumpkin to take home.
Elias and Eli on the hayride.
E&E throwing hay at each other.
This calf cracked me up. He was my favorite by far. He was so curious. He kept eating kids' jackets too. In this picture he looks like Luci does right after she toots.
I just thought they were cute.
Feeding the kids!
The kids feeding kids.
See I told you. He was about to eat Elias in this picture. Elias got up, trotted away, and then turned and laughed.
I was trying to influence him to get the biggest one. I know I should let him choose, but we needed one to carve!
Caleb is sitting on the pumpkin we got.
We had the boy scout troop over for campfire/dinner. They worked on a planting badge I think....whatever it was, we got about 8 new plants in the yard!
Den leader handing out some seeds to take home.
Of course....

No comments:
Post a Comment