This was from a school carnival the kids had in February. That's Isaac and Olivia on those things.
Elias pushed himself all the way down the hall...verrryyy slowwwllyy. And then dad got to push him back.
Justin and I had to leave for a marriage conference, but Grandpa and Grandma got to stay for the rest of the fun.
Good thing it wasn't any lower.
This may be where Olivia got her idea for face painting when the 2nd graders had their Market Day.
Happy Valentine's Day!
This is Sands Alive. Way cool to touch and kinda like oobleck except more like sand.
Elias wrote all those letters by himself. We have been working on the i and not attaching the l to the other side of the E.
Panera lunch. It was cute to see Elias carrying on a LONG conversation with Grandpa about what he had been doing. Of course, it stopped when I came with a camera.
I think he only wants the broccoli cheddar soup for the bread.

No comments:
Post a Comment