Ok, so this may be a bit too many soccer pictures, but hey....
The Funny Run.
The "Ker Pow" Kick.
The "Body Slam". (total accident)
The Determined Get-By
The Handsome Soccer Stud.
Parent tunnel at the end of Isaac's soccer game. Kids run through and high five the other team.
The rest are Olivia's. I was a bit nervous with putting her in soccer, but she has turned out LOVING it....which is totally great and amazing! This is a practice. Whatever her and this little boy were doing, no one else was doing it...
Her and the team. Coach Travis is a wonderful, patient coach.
We get to see the Stringfellows each week since Elaina is on the team too.
These next few are from her first game.
She's number 16. I like the pony tail swish.
Grandma and Grandpa came.
This is great for her sweet nature.
Olivia has scored once so far. This was coach congratulating her. 14 got in the way of the picture at the last second.
Water break.
You can barely see Olivia in the picture, but I think it's cool they pray together as a team.
Just a random funny. Elias is learning how to use scissors. I'm so proud of him. :-) (They are really just play doh scissors....don't worry.)
Getting bigger.....

No comments:
Post a Comment