Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Happy Easter!

Before we get going with Easter, here's another Elias funny.
So Isaac has made these things at church. I walked in the kitchen one morning and I said "Oh one of your guys is sleeping!" (He was lying down flat instead of upright on his clothespin.) Elias immediately ran to the window saying "no! no! no!", grabbed the guy, ran to the rug, laid down and .....
...did this. Then Elias says "change diaper. He change my diaper." Hmmmm....??? 
He was the goalie when J, Isaac, and him played soccer in the living room while Olivia and I were gone.  Looks like a tough job.
We took a family hike/dinner picnic the day before Easter.
We were in the Norris Lake area. We hiked down to the water and threw rocks in.
It was fun!
Opening Easter box from Nana and Gramp!  Thanks!!!
Easter morning. The balls are a huge hit for the trampoline!
Grandpa and Grandma came to church with us and hung out for the day.
Of course they jumped!
Colored eggs...


Ta Da!!!! 
The hunt....
He wanted to stop and open each one before moving on to another one.  I had to coax him along so Olivia and Isaac wouldn't get them all first.
Brothers....  they were checking out the goods inside the eggs.
Very appreciative for what Jesus did for each individual person on the cross. We can approach him with confidence!

No comments: