Monday, August 12, 2013

So Long Summer

Random car ride sucking on his sock covered thumb.
 Playing with flour...sifting n such.
 Elias kept eating it.
 Olivia caught us on clean up.
 With leftover material from our neighbor, Olivia made these outfits for her babies.  No, I didn't sew it...we used a hot glue gun and stick on velcro.
 The way they like to ride as of recently.
 The garden was just short of success.  So it's already gone.  Let the mud cooking begin! So glad Isaac liked it this year.
 And she's all in of course.
 Delicious!
 Elias steered clear of the mud.
 And had fun tackling dad on the trampoline. He must have gotten tired....he's sucking his thumb.
 The new boxing: bee fights.
 Maybe too many pics of this but...... I'm so sweet!
 But I'm going to get ya!
 This way!
 And that way!
Who, me?
This is what happens when you run out of cereal. I should do this more often. My goal is once a week during school. We'll see.
 Working together to kill bugs.  Elias squirts them.
Isaac flicks them.  Where's Luci to eat them?
 Ice cream truck at the mall.  Olivia's in there somewhere.
 My sister is finally here from Germany!!! Whoop whoop! We went to the mountains.
 And had a picnic lunch.  There were SOOOO many bugs in our faces that day.  Plus it rained a little. Still fun.
 Helping me fix dinner.
Goodbye summer! You WILL be missed!

No comments: