Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day & Fun

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO THE BEST DADS IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!
I am so thankful for each of them!


And I'm a wee bit proud of the Super Daddy of Elias, Isaac, and Olivia!
We surprised my dad by showing up at his house on Saturday while mom was working (they had plans Sunday).  I love surprises, so I thought it was great! (he did too) 
When we got there he was in the middle of cutting down a large tree part that had fallen during a storm, but was still stuck in the tree. J got to climb the tree, Dad did some yanking, Isaac did some cutting, I did some stacking, O found a real inch worm, E walked around wanting to be held.
Then the rest of the day was a play day!
 Since Luci was already stinky, she got to go in the lake. She's hunting tennis balls.
Found it!
 E didn't much like the water in his life jacket, so he stuck to wagon rides around and around and around and around.
 Mom and dad got a new table set and umbrella to go right next to the water.  It was GREAT weather to sit and watch the kids play.  They dug for rocks in the water and ended up with a big stack.  If they keep at it, dad might have enough to outline the mulch!
 This is SO Elias. He will grab on to my (or Olivia's) hair where-ever, when-ever, how-ever he can...and suck his thumb. (I will definitely miss it when he grows up!)
Popsicle snack.
And for other summer fun..... playing in the rain. And then they went in and had hot chocolate!?!!
 Elias's face was cracking me up. O kept pushing him down the driveway and he would laugh and laugh.
 Splash pad at the zoo, 1hr before it closed...perfect for very few people being there. 1st time for us.
 Pretty sure Elias liked it.
 Yep!
 I thought this was cool.  A giant giraffe. Olivia is at the bottom. It spits water from its mouth. 
 Bucket dump.
 It has things just the right sizes for the kids. Highly recommend it.
 And this is how you play barbies and pirate ship. All the girls get to ride and then then get attacked by nerf guns and the ship sinks. 

No comments: