Thursday, December 20, 2012

Elaina, Funny Poses, and Daddy/Daughter Dance

We took one of O & I's friends to the Living Christmas Tree.  The show was a little long so we left early and had some fun around the Sunsphere. This is the beginning of our outing in the car.
I love our son!
We ran around in circles inside the sunsphere, although not very long because it was like a furnace up there. They stopped for a group picture.
The reason I like this picture is because it reminds me of being at the top of the Eiffel Tower at sunset with Justin 6yrs ago. Smooch!
To the playground we go! Then dinner at Taco Bell. It's fun to watch the kids play together. They all get along so well.
Funny poses: This is us waiting on Justin at Home Depot.
Now he's ON the dishwasher. Maybe next picture will be him IN the dishwasher???
This is apparently how you are supposed to brush your teeth.
And then...
Singing to his food before eating. I have really enjoyed Elias because he "sings" with me a lot, especially cuddling at nighttime.
We went to a Christmas parade a while back. Actually, two. Our candy stash is now full again.
We found Elvis. The other funny float that went by was a boxing ring with 2 WWF wrestlers really hamming it up. It was so entertaining I forgot to take a picture.
And the most precious of all....Justin took Olivia to her first Daddy Daughter Dance at school.  They had lots of fun and Justin made her feel very special.

1 comment:

Fowler said...

Love it, love it, love it! Makes me smile to see some of your fun and daily activities......sure wish we lived closer! First daddy daughter dance.....I remember when dad took me in Jr High - BEST SCHOOL DANCE EVER!