Thursday, December 13, 2012

Catch Up and Mustard

These are a little out of order....and from Thanksgivingish time....but still wonderful memories!
We took our first family bowling trip over Thanksgiving break.  Kids LOVED it! Although, Isaac may have loved the deer hunting video game a little more.  At times he would roll the ball, run away and starting shooting the deer with the gun before he ever saw how many pins fell over.  Maybe he'll get a shooting scholarship for college???? Elias liked the big colored balls!
 Her pushes were ever so gentle and took the longest to go down the lane. Thank goodness for bumpers!
 What a spin on the ball!
 Decorating for Christmas the day after T day. I thought this was cute. Elias now officially can climb all the way up the stairs all by himself! What a blessing it was the other night when Isaac & Olivia watched him crawl up the stairs and then all went into the playroom and played for 15min while I was able to get dinner started!
 Hanging out with G&G to watch the lighting of the Christmas tree downtown Knoxville.
 Thanksgiving Day.  Olivia made all these things at school.  She was supposed to be in the picture, but had a meltdown with something and opted out of it.
 We played washers outside since it was such great weather.  Do you like our nice tuffet of grass?  J planted grass where the trampoline had been all summer. That's the kind of grass we wish we had all over the yard! We will get there...one circle at a time! 
 Awww....
 Laughing at something...
 The table without any food. I finally pulled out my china & crystal we've been trying to sell for 5yrs. They may just become our everyday dishes!
 Sitting around thinking about soccer.
 How does every kid know how to use the dishwasher at such an early age?
 Amazing he only took out 1 book to read.
 Justin took all the kids to the zoo one day while I had to work.
 He's also into cooking & dishes now. I'm so glad he can stand!
 This is the best shot I could get since he REALLY didn't want me to take his picture. But his outfit and shopping skills cracked me up.
 Visit with G&G on Grandpa's birthday.
 Birthday Straw Blowing.
 Getting cleaned up for Grandpa's birthday party.
 Birthday Bike Ride.
 Making Grandpa's cake. The Hickox favorite!
 Doing the birthday work in the yard.
 There's the birthday boy! 60something!
And just a random game of family candyland. Seems like Isaac always wins everything.

2 comments:

Fowler said...

OH MY GOSH! I laughed so hard at this post! LOVE Isaac's outfit at Walmart! Had no idea you were doing so many fun things with G&G - Christmas tree lighting, bike riding, washers - WAY COOL! Beautiful Thanksgiving table! Super cute pictures of Elias reading and going up the stairs.....I could go on and on - LOVE this entry! MISS YOU TONS! Thanks for the smiles! HUGS! T

Fowler said...

GREAT pictures of Mom and Dad laughing and having fun! T