Monday, October 1, 2012

September Funness

I thought this one was sweet of my parents. They are watching Justin fly kites with the kids.
 Isaac and Elias were making leaf stew. I think Isaac wanted Elias to taste it.
 I went to an open paint at Uptown Art with Alesha from our small group. I didn't draw the picture, but I painted it. SUPER FUN! It replaced my other painting in the bathroom.
Olivia made a marker drawing for Grandpa. 
 Isaac and Olivia finished up their swim lessons. Isaac goes under no problem and Olivia is officially a swimmer...and floater!
 If I can find Olivia in this shirt I'll post it. Elias and her look SO MUCH alike.
 He's now starting to love the car. He can honk the horn by himself!
 Isaac spends LOTS of time filling up containers and then dumping them out.
 We had another shaving cream fest. We had no red so everything turned out very greeny.
 They were hunting, or in the army, or spying on something....not sure.
I am really liking the zoo. I've taken the boys a few times during the week and we've gone as a family on the weekend.
 This was super cool to watch. That is Isaac's hand on the glass. The gorilla was huge and ate right in front of Isaac.
 Even Elias likes it!
There's a new toy in the playhouse, big foam builder things. It's like giant legos...right up Olivia's ally. 

No comments: