Saturday, October 27, 2012

Random from Tara's Visit

We had to go to the soccer fields and kick the ball around. It was very fun, a little grassy since they just mowed and it was still dewy, but still worth it!
 The other boys.
 Olivia made this really cool moose hat at school.  I'm still not sure why, but we've enjoyed it.
 Just because.
 Isaac playing with a lady bug we found. He said it tickles when it crawled up his arm.
 Reading books on the ipad.
 Enjoying the nice weather.
 I thought it was a little cold for the sprinkler, but they didn't mind. 
 Another trip to Home Depot for a craft. Justin was really the one to help I&O. I was the supervisor.
 Creating with moon dough.
 Cutting flowers and practicing bike safety.
 When we took the double stroller places, Connor sat in the back and loved playing with Elias's hair. Elias didn't mind unless he yanked too hard.
 Another shot with Grandaddy.

No comments: