We went to a splash pad one day. It was pretty crowded, but still fun. Elias stayed with dad some in the shade.
Of course...
Thought this one was cute. Probably just because I'm the mom.
A while back my parents came to help with yardwork. The truck and tools were helpful. Isaac and Olivia got in on the action. Mulch, rocks, and bush wacking.
I had to take a picture of this one. Every now and then Olivia totally surprises us with her skills. I woke up one morning and this is what she had drawn. I was impressed. I've never seen her draw people before. We gave it to Elaina, which is why I have a picture.
No reason.
You better hang on with those two pushing!
He was talking in his bed after nap one day and I came in and found him like this. I think he was wrestling Olivia's dolphin.
Looking at a picture book.
I have found this is the best way to read to him when I don't want him grabbing at or ripping the pages.
My mom and I went to the Titantic Museum together. She got us free tickets since she works at Dollywood, one of the perks! I really enjoyed our time together. The most interesting was experiencing how cold it really was (water&air). FREEZING! You get cards with personal info of people on the ship. My mom was the wealthiest woman on board. I was a 3rd class woman. At the end, we found out that we both survived.

No comments:
Post a Comment