Thursday, June 21, 2012

Food & Fun

Elias has 2 teeth now...
 So he eats!  So far oatmeal and prunes. I have some zucchini and squash, from the garden, in the freezer for him. Hope he likes them!
 Not a bad mess for an impromptu food introduction.
 He doesn't have food here. However, he does eat his toes in between bites. He still likes to suck on his big toe.
The kids and I made some cinnamon/sugar pretzels. Isaac wore his and Olivia made a smile.
 What....do they think I burned them???
 By the time we put the icing on too, they kinda tasted more like cinnamon rolls to me.  But still very good. 
We went out to my parents house to hang out during Justin's 2 weeks of "real" summer. Olivia got to ride her bike.
 Isaac scooted.
 "They" roped off part of my parents pond and dumped 2,000lbs of catfish in for a fishing tournament. We took advantage of it and went fishing a few days before the event. Everybody caught a fish. I must admit it was very exhilarating to catch one!
 We let the fish go. Luci had a good time watching them flop around on the grass. And Olivia had a big laugh while watching Luci.
 Their house is known for always being super windy.  So we took kites. However, the day we took them, no wind! So the kids got to run with the kites while everyone else watched them fly. Still fun!
 My dad hurt his back and has not been able to mow his yard. Justin has done it a few times.  The kids liked to help, but Isaac didn't like how loud it was.

 When we leave their house, they always make funny faces for the kids.  Now the kids ask for it.  These are my parents. I love them!

No comments: