Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shark Attack

Justin has finally convinced me after almost 4yrs. that I need to get rid of some of my teacher things....seeing as it takes up a major part of our storage space in the garage. So I'm going thru all my boxes and come across one with some of my science things. As I pull out this thing from a bag, I see huge shark eyes staring at me. AHHH! Some of the juice it was in had leaked out of the jar, which in my opinion made it look even more like it was going to come out of the jar and bite me. I also found shark teeth, bird's nest, bird scull, dried beetle bugs, and bones of a rat stuck on a glue trap. Yes, I guess it was time to clean out some of my things.

Our neighbor John hunting seeds with Isaac and Olivia. Olivia is sure that we are going to grow a tree in our yard. I'm not so confident of this.

Cute picture of Isaac playing in the neighbor's yard. Justin wore that hat when he was a little boy. Aw.
Color time. Justin is drawing the garden he hopes to plant soon. What a visionary.

No comments: