Olivia found some play keys and decided to see if they would open Isaac's door that she locked. They didn't. And I then realized that Isaac had the only "key lock" doorknob in the whole house. So Isaac spent the day in his pj's and took a nap in downstairs in our bedroom.
Justin came home and saved the day! Although he couldn't take the doorknob off, or use a credit card, he made the comment about wishing he could go thru the window. Lo and behold! I just so happened to open all the windows first thing in the morning! So that is the avenue we took.
Here's Olivia happy to be in Isaac's room. Needless to say, we took a family trip to Home Depot and bought Isaac a new doorknob. Now all I need is a butterknife to open an accidental locked door.
No comments:
Post a Comment