Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Little Helpers

I hope they want to help when they are 18!

They started with the stirring, but it wasn't enough for Isaac. He stuck his hand in, picked up the beans, and splashed water all over. What a helper!

Isaac sweeping, Olivia dog sitting.

Olivia still wants to feed him. I think I have another picture on here from when Isaac first started eating solids. Check out Olivia's mouth.

And the biggest help of all.....

As soon as I opened the dryer, Luci decided to climb in to get warm. This is the first time she's ever done this and it took her about 3min. to get settled. It cracked me up!! She's so big, but can curl up so small!

1 comment:

Erin said...

That is for sure the funniest thing I've ever seen - Lucy that is - getting in your dryer. But Olivia's mouth open while feeding Isaac is a close second.