Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hike on Porters Creek Trail

Justin and I went on another hike. It was pretty cool because we saw so many different things. However, when we got out of the car, Justin asked, do we need our ponchos? (It had rained the entire day before) I look up at the sky, totally sunny, very few clouds, I say, nah, we're good. So we walked the whole way back in the rain. It was a light rain. But a rain nontheless. Good memories.

We saw a pretty waterfall while on the trail.
We saw Porters' old barn from way back when (30's?) And the cabin built by a hiking club in the 50's? (thru the middle view of barn)
And we saw a graveyard at an old mountain settlement. Some of the graves had been updated by family members.

The video doesn't do it justice of course. Looks or loudness!

No comments: