Luci loves giving Aunt Tara hugs. They strike up quite the conversations with each other every time she comes for a visit. I think it's Luci's "I've missed you" wail.
I made these cakes for our neighbor's birthday.
Olivia made this with the left overs.
I told them to keep the suckers in the kitchen.....I think they are pushing the limit...but still cute together.
Isaac fishing at G&G's.
This picture is not filled with bells and whistles, but it took a long time to get believe it or not. Thanks Tara!
Luci is like our little teenager at night time. She never wants to get up for the last pee before bed. Justin trying to pull her off the couch but she won't budge.
Isaac sleeping again. He he he.
Father son bonding.
Maybe we should buy Grandma a bucket for when we all come over??
The last ice creaming before leaving G&G's house.
Not sure. But pretty.
Splash pad lunch after play.

No comments:
Post a Comment