Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Fowler Fun

My sister was here with her kids for about 6 weeks! Funtastical! Smores of course!
 Elias helping me try out my new mini-muffin pan. He has his own agenda of eating whatever is in the bowl each time he "helps" me bake something.
 Comparing tummies one night after dinner. Ever read the book Big Brother, Little Brother???
 Just cuz he can.
 She loves her aunt.
 And he loves her neck.
 Since both Tara and I were allowing our husbands to study, G&G got their fill of all of us on the weekends.
 Transformers. More than meets the eye.
 I'm so glad they like to read....quietly!
 We took them all to Lowes for a science kit craft. So then we had to do some experimenting with dancing raisins.
 We went through lots of food while they were here.
 Van rides became more fun too.
 Tara took a trip with her kids and G&G. I just liked the picture.
 We have leaves in our new yard. Big time!
 And these are ginko leaves. They ALL fall off their tree within a few hours. It's true. Elias and I watched for about 15min on the day they fell. I was amazed.
 Isaac is getting higher at climbing!
 And of course Justin needed this thing since we have so many leaves now!!! Yippy!
Weeee!
I am amazed at how well Isaac has picked up reading. Logan enjoyed listening.
On a hill in a parking lot...

No comments: