Monday, October 27, 2014

Ohio Born!

The first weekend of the kids fall break I took the kids to Ohio to visit the Hocz family. Justin stayed home to work on all his college courses he's taking.
Here's the gang at Young's Dairy...a place that has super great chocolate peanut butter ice cream...and I went to lots growing up.
 Goats are still there.
 Elias liked this one!
 Watching the cows being milked.
 Giant Pumpkin.
 This speaks for itself...
 Elias thought this was cool that he could hang.
 Yee Haw!
 This was how Elias walked to the car...following my voice. 
 And this was the van. A little tight. But it worked.
 The house I grew up in for 19yrs.  It used to be brick color, with a black tri-level and rail, and a double orange door. I saw that the inside is completely redone too when it was up for sale a few years back. Oh the memories!
 Meals at Hocz house.  Kids got the table. Adults got the island.
 THANK YOU thank you thank you Todd and Kristen! We had SO much fun! Sorry I didn't get a picture of your awesomely finished basement we got to stay in!

No comments: