Sunday, July 13, 2014

Prizer Point Kentucky

So way back in June we went on vacation with J's family.  We all stayed in a 3 room cabin with a very nice lake and lots of fun things to do around the campsite.
My parents were going to be out of town so we had to take Luci with us.  I don't know how it happens, but in a big old van this is where Luci manages to spend much of time.  Lap dog.
 Cabin deck early one morning.
 This pool was Olivia's favorite! Plus is was very warm.
 Fun water blow-up slide. Didn't get any pics of anyone going down. Olivia was the first kid down. That surprised me. She loved it.

 This pool was great because you could walk into it and it only went 3ft deep.  This was Elias's favorite.
 Water slide for the kids. Olivia cracks me up.
 While running with Katie one morning, we found this nice little beach off of the campground...down the road a piece.
 It was very relaxing in the shade under the big trees. Can you tell?
 This was me trying to get a picture of Olivia and Karsen's teeth. They both had 2 front teeth missing.
 Might as well throw sand if there is no rocks to throw.
 J's attempt was a little more successful.
 We had a picnic lunch while there.
 Prettiness. 
 I thought this was cute.
 Elias wanted to fish before going back to the cabin for a nap.

 Elias was practicing his fishing skills while I changed his diaper. He caught my hair.
 Walking from the cabin to the fun stuff.
 Dune buggy bicycles. Justin and I got to peddle the boys around on a 4-man cart.

 One day we went to a visitors center and watched a earth/moon/sun movie in an amphitheatre.
 A little unexpected when turning the corner.
 I didn't get the picture of Gramp and Nana with the grandkids, but I did get them all scattered around without Gramp and Nana.
 Ice cream stop at sonic. Yum!
 I missed the time when the group went out on the paddle boards (and paddle boats) because I was at the cabin w Elias. They all had a great time and paddled out to a giant iceberg where Katie and Justin climbed up and jumped off. I got to go out on the boards with J the morning we left for a quick mini-date. It was perfect. Fun and peaceful.
It was a fun week! Thanks Gramp and Nana!
And then it was back to reality....moving. More to come w that.

No comments: