Friday, February 28, 2014

Kids, Girl Scouts

He's really liking to get his own food lately. He always looks for the marshmallows first.
 Dinner at Sams. We now have our own membership so I'm certain more dinners will follow!
 1/2 way ready for church.
 We had a nice jumping day.
 He was tending the fire at the campsite while Isaac and Olivia went hunting.
 Mr. Fix-It
 One of these bears was Lancaster Bear that she got to bring home from school over the weekend.  She had the same one at the house.
 This one wasn't rotated when I loaded it. Hmm.  I made these cupcakes for Olivia's girl scout troop's World Thinking Day. They represented China. Those are panda bears. With no ears. I know. 
 The troop, minus a couple.
 Lancaster Bear got to go too. Addy, also in her class this year and last, is one of her best friends.
 Birthday party. FUN!
 Yes, he's still in a crib and may be there for another 2 years. :-)  I just love sleep pics.
 I'm really bummed I didn't have my camera at the actual event.  This is Olivia and her baby after their Tea Party at church.  All the "moms" made food for their babies who all ate around a table on the floor. Then all the moms had tea and toast (made their own) together. Everybody dressed up. Olivia really liked matching her baby. I see American Doll potential...  
 Isaac is yelling from the living room, "Mom! Elias is in his Mary outfit!"  (Olivia's underwear around his head.)  Elias then kept referring to himself as Mary. ("Me Mary, me Mary")

No comments: