Sunday, January 26, 2014

Gma Birthday n Such

Grandma's turn for a birthday! We love you!
 Birthday meal at her house. Thanks Grandpa! (Gma is still recooping from surgery so Gpa has become Mr. Grandma.) Isaac is smoosh-eye and ear-hat.
 Ta Da!  The wearing of the decorations!
I figure I would go ahead a post some of January. There's really not a whole lot because seems like someone in our house has been sick every week since the beginning of the year.
This picture came from Wendy's on our trip home from MO (Olivia was sick).
 Since I feel like I've been at home for a bazillion days in a row, we are finding different things to do.  This was Diaper War.
 We all wore diapers and ran around the house shooting each other.
 I think they lasted outside for 20min because it was too cold.  No, Elias cannot ride by himself.  He still can't quite reach the down pedal but he thinks it's great to sit on his own bike.
 They were carrying on conversation about something on the ground.
 Olivia selling girl scout cookies in the neighborhood. She has LOVED going door to door (which is amazing because I definitely do NOT).  She thinks of it as her own business and gets excited when people buy.  She goes to the door by herself and says, "Hi! I'm Olivia would you like to buy some girl scout cookies from me?" and then smiles.  Who could say no to that?

No comments: