Olivia tells me, "I made a sunset." I agree. It was water with food coloring in spray bottles on snow.
Since mom is working at Dollywood again this year, we got a free date. Very fun!
We ALMOST got one.
Just because. (Elias was already in bed.)
We went to the riverwalk for picnic and walk.
They wanted to eat here.
And here.
Justin made a fun surprise for them. They brought their own quarters but didn't find out what it was for until we got there. We fed the ducks.
Elias was cracking us up on the way home because he was having so much fun playing with Isaac's umbrella in the van.
They were playing tackle football in our nice patch of grass.
I only think this picture is cool because Luci is in mid-bite. Elias was sharing his cheese.
Elias is really liking the trampoline these days.
He loves to tackle and be tackled. Notice he's sucking his thumb. After crawling around for a while, he'll just lay down and suck his thumb for a rest, then get up and play again.
Hair. Baby.
No hair. Boy. J buzzed it while Olivia and I were gone!
I want to crawl in there with him....
J planted the garden with the kids while I had to work over the weekend. Tomatoes, snap peas, bell pepper, squash, and eggplant.
Elias has added dirt to his list of cool things to eat. Others include: crayons and chalk.
Not so sure he liked it.
Another paintingfest.

No comments:
Post a Comment