This picture might not look like much, but it's the start of a day full of blessings for Olivia on her birthday! She wanted to go to the store & pick something out, paying for it with her own money. She only had $2, but I said I would cover the rest for whatever she wanted. So she picked out a strawberry shortcake lotion, body spray, lip gloss, chapstick, and 2 fingernail polishes. $5. No problem. When the clerk rang it up, it showed up as only being 1 penny. I said woo hoo! We'll take it! The manager standing close said ok, give it to her! So Olivia only had to pay 1 penny for the whole thing! Who does that? So she picked out another princess bowl for her babies since she had so much money left over. THEN, in the parking lot, the lady who was behind us at the register walked to our van and gave Olivia a 1 dollar bill to get "an ice cream cone". She thought that was pretty special.
Then we took taco bell to a park and played. My sister and kids are here from Germany so they had fun being in the sunshine!
Then after naps, we went to Bounce USA. There was only 1 other family with one kid in the whole place. The kids loved running all over the place without running into other kids.
AND the lady working gave the kids free ice cream since it was O's birthday!
She wanted a Hello Kitty bday cake.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
The Big One. First we beat it. Then we open it.
She now has a bike....and rides very well!
I can't believe she's 5 already! I wouldn't trade staying home with her for anything! What a blessing!

No comments:
Post a Comment