Olivia and I had her first sleepover. Elaina's dad was out of the country for a few weeks and we took the opportunity to have a girls overnight....including Elias. We had blueberry pancakes for dinner that were delicious.
This was good in theory. However, once Elaina fell asleep...almost immediately...Olivia decided the floor was not for her. She ended up sleeping in my bed, although still a treat I think, because she never gets to do that at home.
A girly pose.
Elias can grab on to things now. And he's been sucking his fingers a lot. And drooling more.
Brusters had their PJ Day where you get a free ice cream cone if you wear your pjs. I thought this was a funny picture because mom started talking to this lady. Two random ladies. In robes. Outside. Eating ice cream. Middle of the afternoon. I still think it's funny!
We all got giant cones. Olivia ate almost all of hers, Isaac not so much. We didn't need much of a dinner that night.
This one I just had to share.... For those who might not be acquainted with MOHELA, it's a company that sucks money out of you every month and gives you nothing in return. That's right. School loan. However, I'm SO EXCITED to say, it is now PAID IN FULL!!!! I got the loan in 2004 for my masters. According to my calculations, that's EIGHT YEARS!!! Hallelujah we're done!
This is how all the kids are learning to read! (ha ha) But seriously, they are playing on the Starfall Reading website...totally cool for kids: songs, games, and lots of letters/reading.
Heather...you know what we call this, don't you????
This might be the last "booster seat" shot...them actually sitting in the car. They can get out themselves and almost get in by themselves. How wonderful!
This one I just had to throw in. You can't see his tall black socks with the shorts, but he had quite the ensemble going on. I hope he could see what he was doing! I'll have to remind Olivia to PUT AWAY fingernail polish when she's done!

No comments:
Post a Comment