Christmas was very relaxing this year as it was just the five of us. However, we did have Christmas with G&G before they left for Germany. Olivia wanted to help Grandpa open his trash picker upper. He is his neighborhood's liter patrolman.
We also had Christmas when Nana and Gramp visited. No real good pictures, but I thought this was fun.
This was Christmas day with the Ford five. Justin read the Christmas story before we opened presents.
I'm hoping this is the LAST water bottle I have to get him. He has lost 3 of them so far...one of which was my favorite...giant one from the hospital when Olivia was born...great memory! Yes, I have forgiven him, I'm just still working through it. Since he works in a bunch of different high schools, if he leaves one at a school it is always gone by the time he gets back to that school to find it.
What a big day!
This was Isaac's favorite gift. It's a dog guitar. Really cool actually. I highly suggest it...there's a whole band series at Target.
Olivia favorite was the giant box of crafts and the shopping cart. I think she uses it more like a baby stroller, but does manage to get some food items in it as well.
How cool.
I just couldn't decide which picture was more cute...
I'm so excited to start my painting project. Justin got me all the supplies I needed. I'll post it when I'm done.
The best gift: Jesus.







No comments:
Post a Comment