Here they are decorating the tree. All the ornaments were in the middle of the tree. They both wanted to use the "ladder" for every one they hung. We did a little rearranging after they went to bed.
Cute pose
I like this one because O looks like such a big sister...except not much taller.
We went to a bday party awhile back. O&I got to ice skate for the first time. I've never seen these walkers for kids. I laughed really hard watching, but the kids loved it. Isaac wore his tennis shoes and was all over the place.
Olivia, Oliver, Isaac, and Joshua taking a break from playing at a park. My friend now has an 8 week old and I have Elias, so our next trip to the park will be even more fun filled!
Enjoying one of many thousands of pieces of candy this Christmas season. Interesting way to eat them, don't ya think?
This was our first outing after Elias was born. We went to Bass Pro and did all the Christmas activities. We did not visit Santa this year because of the long wait.
Isaac's second black eye. This one came from bouncing around on a couch at Bass Pro and landing his face on the corner of the wood arm of the couch. OUCH!
We did manage to see Santa at the library.
They also had Christmas crafts and snacks.
SECOND ANNUAL GINGERBREAD HOUSE DECORATING with our friends Erik, Erin, and Elaina.
The houses. We went with the "snow covered" house this year...except Erik.
Cowgirl, Princess, and Fire Fighter giving a show for us. They were singing...not sure it was all the same song, but they were all singing their hearts out!
First family walk with 5, plus 2 dogs. Aw. (we are watching my parents' dogs while they are in Germany)
We made some caramel popcorn. I wasn't impressed. It was much better when one of my friends made it for me last Christmas!
This was the first time they have played the wii. They were racing cows. Olivia was cracking up. Justin and I were laughing at them. And Isaac tried real hard.
One of our dinner time activities: Spoon Hanging
This is the rat Justin is in the process of catching. So far he has run off with rat trap, licked off the peanut butter, and nibbled the nut. The poor bird Justin caught would have eaten all of it however...






No comments:
Post a Comment