I would have never thought that I would be singing what I have sung the past 3 nights to Isaac and Olivia. I sing their requests before bedtime, but usually things like Jesus Loves Me, God Is So Good, Silent Night. The other night out of the blue, Isaac said he wanted me to sing the cheeseball song. What he meant was On Top of Spaghetti (usually a car song for us, not a bedtime song). When Olivia asked what I sang to Isaac, she said she wanted the same thing. We're going on 3 days strong. For those who want the lyrics...or somehow have never heard the song:
On top of spaghetti, all covered with cheese
I lost my poor meatball when somebody sneezed.
It rolled off the table and onto the floor
And then my poor meatball rolled right out the door.
It rolled to the garden and under a bush
And then my poor meatball was nothing but mush.
It grew during the summer and became a big tree.
And then I had meatballs whenever I please.
1 comment:
That's so funny! Thanks for the lyrics. I just might have to use them when Spencer is a little older. :) -Katie
Post a Comment