Sunday, July 31, 2011

Odds & Ends in July

After our trip to Missouri, Issac and Olivia had a couple fun experiences on trampolines.  Nana came up with the cool idea of getting them an early Christmas gift of a trampoline.  Thanks Nana!  We.....I mean, the kids LOVE playing on it!  Justin couldn't stand seeing it in the box once we got it home so he put it together soon after with some help from Tara (Tami's sister).

Some veggies from our garden.  Isaac and Olivia love to help Dad!  We have fun giving lots away to friends and neighbors.
If you push the car just right on the driveway, it turns around and comes back to you like a boom-a-rang!

Olivia is having fun on her tricycle.
Having fun at dinner time.  Watching your kids have fun is about as good as it gets.  Am I getting old....crap!

Cousin Logan giving Luci a refreshment and playing at the pool with Isaac and Olivia.

Isaac and Logan hanging out with Luci.

"Tee-Ter-To-Ter bread and water..."

Who dat?  Compliments of Olivia Photography Inc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the funny captions. :) Those veggies look great! And I especially like the pic of the kids in the cage with the dog!! :) -Katie