Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Outside

These are some random outside pictures I thought I would share.
The kids were outside "helping" Justin plant the garden.  I looked out the window and this is what I saw.  (I was cooking dinner by the way, not intentionally avoiding the garden.)
Then I saw this.  When I asked what was going on, Olivia said she was whispering to Isaac to run fast if the wolf comes.  Too funny!
These are the most amazing 'suck pops' (heather) ever! Chocolate pudding, cool whip, and oreos...you can't go wrong.  You can check out Justin's Rants and Raves blog for the detailed recipe!
I love this picture....mostly because of the boots I guess (thanks Katie).  We were playing with sidewalk chalk after church.  She was drawing Easter eggs all over the driveway and I was hunting them.
I took the kids on a 0.4mile hike the other day.  Doesn't seem like much, until you have 2 little ones who want to be carried down the big hill half way through the hike and then of course UP the big hill, all the while being by yourself.  Lesson learned.  However, Olivia REALLY liked taking pictures of everything she saw.  This catipillar was a life saver around 0.2mi.
Not sure if you can see their faces, but Olivia's wasn't happy.  But I was so proud of them for finishing the loop!
Random picture.  He makes me smile, alot!

1 comment:

Fowler said...

Ahhhh these pictures just melted my heart. Olivia and Isaac are SOOO sweet together! Nice to know she's got his back if a wolf ever shows up! hee hee! ....going to Justin's blog now to check out the suck pop receipe!