Body Paint. It's a wonderful thing. Here's the beginning.

Who do you think did this one?

I think she had some help too! But, I see the love.

They are beautiful. All in the eyes of the beholder I guess.

This was clean up time. It was funny cuz Justin told Isaac to hold on to him so he would fall over when he washed his feet. Isaac held on with a big hug this time. Aww. Justin had paint all over his forehead.
This is another day of painting. Wood and paper this time (plus a little on the feet and hands). Then they decided to use markers. They shared so well and were being such great friends. I thought it was cute. I told Justin I thought it would be cool to hang that board somewhere in the garage....from now until forever. Somehow moms think it's so much cooler than anyone else in the world.
This one is just another funny. I know I've put other pictures of them in the cage, but this one was special. They weren't just playing in the cage. They had been playing in the living room while I cleaned up in the kitchen. I called out, "Ok. It's time for bed (meaning nap)." When I walked out of the kitchen, this is what a saw. They went to "bed" (which is what we call Luci's cage).
1 comment:
Those pics are hilarious.... especially the "bed" one. Those crazy kiddos! I just love em!
Post a Comment