Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cute Kids, and Sweet Too

This is what happens when Isaac wants to eat yogurt. He DOES NOT want any help. So I don't give any.
I grabbed this picture one night before I went to bed. I was thankful the flash didn't wake him up. I could watch the kids sleep all night if I could stay awake. Isaac (and Olivia) likes to pour water on himself when we play in the pool. Check out his lips. He makes fish lips quite often.
Olivia was licking the popsicle off her leg.
Isaac got to play in shaving cream during Olivia's nap. He only took one bite of it.
Here, want some of this cool stuff?
Olivia got to play in some too. We added food coloring to hers. Her entire belly was green. She thought it was so funny to have Luci lick her clean. She was doing a fine job too!
G&G bought them some "horse heads with sticks" (you know the toy i'm talking about???) to ride, except the horses stay at their house. SOOO...at our house, they improvised and decided to ride fly swatters. They still had the "giddy up" sound effects to go with it. It was quite funny to watch.
After getting up several times before her nap, she was told to go to bed and tuck herself in. We found her like this in the upstairs hallway about an hour later.
One of our summer projects was to stain the deck. (It's taken a while to get done, we still have the back side to paint.) Olivia did her own painting project while I painted one day. We'll get some before/after pics of the deck on here soon.
This was a shot I forgot to get on here when Nana and Gramp visited. They were dancing. Good job Gramp!
The bike train. We keep the bike inside because Olivia can't reach the peddles well enough yet. But they LOVE the car rides outside now.

1 comment:

hhhriley said...

I love the pic where they are riding the fly swatters...it cracked me up...love it!!