Sunday, January 31, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAAC!

Friday January 29 was Isaac's birthday, but since both kids were sick, and it snowed, we postponed the party till Sunday....although the kids were still not 100%. After Mondays doctor appointment, we found out Isaac had an ear infection. He was a super trooper for the party.
Grandma Clown visited.

Here's the cake I made him. He likes to point out dogs everytime he sees one. And he likes th dalmation dogs in his room. I know....I know... I missed smoothing out 2 dots. Darn.

Just finished singing Happy Birthday.

He didn't have much expression until the toys came.

Not bad for the final mess. He didn't really eat much. I guess he was too sick??

Opening presents. He loved all of them, except for the bath towel and shirts. G&G and our neighbors came over to celebrate with us.

Olivia was all over helping him open his presents.
Adorable.
We took a few shots of him on his actual birthday.
This laugh cracked me up!
Blurry. But you get the effect of how excited he was! Plus, I think I see a little beaver in him...or is that bunny?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You da man Isaac!