Saturday, December 26, 2009

No computer

So we haven't had our computer for about a month, but I found these pictures in a draft that I apparently started before Christmas. Maybe sometime I'll update with more pictures once we get our computer back from the shop. It's speedy service I tell ya.

Olivia has a new favorite. Washing windows.

Family Band. J on the sax. O on the kazoo. I on the spoons. Music to my ears!
Here's cake #1. And this is what Luci did to it.
Here's cake #2. We ate it on Christmas. Not all of it.
Decorating our first gingerbread house. Sure liked the pre-made-everything. All in one box...although the taste was close to box taste too. I don't think Olivia noticed.
We made marshmellow snowmen. Turned into a snowman village. It was fun for a day. They got pretty hard and Isaac wanted to keep eating them.
Look for more postings soon.....once we get our computer back!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just found your blog saved under favorites on the computer. Shaun saved it a long time ago. The kids are adorable and you all look great. I just wanted to drop in and say hello :)