
Several days ago Olivia and I (Dadda) are making a breakfast smoothie. She's standing on the counter next to the blender and dropping in the fruit, etc. I turn the blender on and the mixing begins.... Olivia looks at me with a smile, hands on her belly and says, "It's vibrating me Dadda." In total amazement of her ability to insert the word vibrate correctly in conversation (and much less say the word clearly), I respond with some laughter, "Yes it is vibrating you."
Vibrate - Take 2 -
So we're all at the mall and I've got Olivia in the stroller and Tami is somewhere else with Isaac. I'm looking for a new pair of shoes and Tami is trying to call me. Olivia is laying back in the car seat and suddenly sits up and in the most curious voice says, "Dadda, what's that vibrating me?" I look at her just as curious trying to figure out what in the world she was talking about. I soon realized my phone wasn't in my pocket, but in the cup holder of the stroller set on 'vibrate only'.
Sitting here writing this post I realized that she learned the word from those small stationary infant seats that vibrate. She turns it on and off for Isaac and her dolls frequently. It's amazing when and how they pick things up!!!
Vibrate - Take 2 -
So we're all at the mall and I've got Olivia in the stroller and Tami is somewhere else with Isaac. I'm looking for a new pair of shoes and Tami is trying to call me. Olivia is laying back in the car seat and suddenly sits up and in the most curious voice says, "Dadda, what's that vibrating me?" I look at her just as curious trying to figure out what in the world she was talking about. I soon realized my phone wasn't in my pocket, but in the cup holder of the stroller set on 'vibrate only'.
Sitting here writing this post I realized that she learned the word from those small stationary infant seats that vibrate. She turns it on and off for Isaac and her dolls frequently. It's amazing when and how they pick things up!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment